We firmly believe that CrossFit and Olympic lifting have a mutualistic relationship. We are glad to have a full service gym from which to share Ivan's knowledge.
Coach Ivan Rojas's services :
- Program design and training for Olympic Weightlifting
- Enhanced sports performance via Program design and training
- Technical tune-ups for anyone -CrossFitter's, weightlifters, strength sports athletes
2008 Olympic Silver Medalist Diego Salazar will be in for a demonstration with his Coach on JAN 30-31 2009. Event admission includes one on one technical analysis of event attendees by Diego's Coach and Coach Rojas, in depth Q&A, and demonstration by Diego.
Location, Location, Location!
For those of you asking "Why would I want to go to Portsmouth?" Here's why:
- Portsmouth is an artsy, hidden gem located right on the Gulf of Maine. Good dining, shopping, cafe's, breweries, Lobster and lots of lighthouses (see this month's GQ )
- Less than 5 minutes from the Maine border
- Less than 5 minutes from the Kittery trading Post
- Less than 5 minutes from the Portsmouth naval Shipyard-- catch a glimpse of some subs, one of 4 submarine depots in the country
- Less than an hour from Portland, Maine
- Equidistant to 3 airports : BOS, PWM, and MHT
- Five minutes from PSM airport (if you have a private jet or Cessna or can charter a plane)